The October 2017 issue of Marijuana Venture is hitting retail stores and subscribers this week. Here’s a sneak preview of what’s inside:
- A look at how Canada’s Brighton develops value through innovation while waiting for completion of approval and construction
- Expert advice on patents and how they can apply to a cannabis business
- Walden Cannabis shares how it produces environmentally responsible cannabis
- A guide to the pros and cons of hiring temporary employees
- How to protect your cannabis business from sabotage
- A look at the expanding medical programs in New York and New Jersey
- How to convert a non-profit into a traditional business
- An in-depth explanation of loyalty programs
- How courts in Massachusetts are accommodating medical marijuana patients and much more!
The 14 Women to Watch
Our third-annual feature highlighting the industry’s most talented and influential female leaders.
Two of Colorado’s top marijuana retail chains share their secrets to longevity in the nation’s most competitive market.
California’s Best Places to Grow
Why investors need to avoid the mistakes made in the past to capitalize on Golden State market.
Available now at:
And many more retail stores near you!