In the cannabis business, only 10% of shrink comes from external theft – the other 90% is due to employee theft. Remove that temptation, combat shrink, and improve operational efficiencies all with one simple machine – CashWizardTM from American Security. CashWizard is the industry’s toughest built smart safe and the only proprietary software system to be, essentially, courier agnostic. Place it at the point of purchase, under counter or in a back office. Assign up to 500 unique user pins per machine for ultimate accountability. Access your accounting dashboard from your desktop, tablet or mobile phone from anywhere, at any time to manage your cash flow. Even get provisional credit from your bank or one of our cannabis-friendly financial partners. To learn more or request a demo, visit americansecurity.com or email email@example.com.
SCARY but true – 90% of loss comes from employee theft
written by MV Writer