Cannabis beverage companies have two weeks left to submit their entries for the 2024 High Spirits Awards, a celebration of the top infused drinks in the country.
The final deadline for entries is February 21. Judging will happen on March 11-12 in Los Angeles.
To enter the High Spirits Awards, products must be: cannabis-derived products that are legally sold in California; hemp-derived products from anywhere; or terpene-infused products from anywhere.
Every entry is first evaluated solely on its own merits — not in competition with other entries — to determine its medal worthiness. It is only when a product advances to the finals round that it competes against others in its category for a “Best in Show” award.
Winners will be notified on March 22. Official results will be made public on April 4.
There are several award categories for the 2024 High Spirits Awards: Coffee/Tea, Water/Seltzer/Sparkling Water, Soda, Juice, Powder/Liquid Additive, Beer/Cider/Wine, Spirit, Ready-to-Drink Cocktail, Energy Drink, Shot, Other Infused Beverage and Beverage Additives.
Brands should visit High Spirits Awards for detailed entry information.
- Eligible entries are defined as infused products designed to be consumed as a beverage.
- Products containing THC must not exceed 100 milligrams THC per serving.
- Products must be commercially available or scheduled to become commercially available before March 31, 2025.
- Entrants must coordinate delivery of all judging samples, which must be received no later than February 21, 2024.
- High Spirits Awards is not responsible for shipping/delivery charges. It is the responsibility of the entrant to determine and to pay for any costs incurred to submit products for evaluation.
The Spring issue of Marijuana Venture will be the second annual Edibles Issue, focusing on one of the most exciting categories in cannabis and looking at the brands, equipment and trends leading the industry.
To submit story ideas or advertise, email Editor@MarijuanaVenture.com.