Cannabay Global

Cannabay Global is like eBay for the legal cannabis industry — a business-to-business auction site for state-legal cannabis growers and processors to post their product for sale to retail.

Cannabay Global operates in every state cannabis is legal. It has an iOS app and a website platform built and maintained by a successful tech company in Portland, Oregon.

The Portland-based app developer owns 25% of the company; the other 75% is owned by a family that owns two large grow operations and a cannabis retail store in Oregon. They created Cannabay Global to fill a gap in the sales and marketing side of the business based on their own experience in the market. The majority owners are looking to sell 55% of the company to someone who wants to take over its operation in partnership with the app developer. The position is 100% remote.

Cannabay Global plans to serve every state where medical or recreational cannabis is legal, as well as expanding to the Canadian markets.

For more information, the company can be reached at 360-821-1139, info@cannabayglobal.com or through its website, www.cannabayglobal.com.

 

Comment

Comments are closed.

Latest News

Opinion

Living the Dream: Shawn DeNae

22 hours

Product Spotlight

Growtainer

2 days

Product Spotlight

Empower BodyCare

3 days

Product Spotlight

OLEO

3 days

Product Spotlight

Fairwinds CBD

3 days

More

Public cannabis companies in 2019: Trends and forecasts

Depending on a number of factors, including the slowdown of…

Read More >

Harborside tax case hinges on definition of ‘consists of’

The end of 2018 brought with it an interesting U.S.…

Read More >

Cannabis and the FDA: The wait continues

In a significant step toward the legalization of cannabis in…

Read More >
Website Design